Cycleone Financial balance protection program (bpp)
- BPP covers the original loan amount at the time of sale.
- BPP covers the difference between the Actual Cash Value of the vehicle at the time of loss and the balance on the loan based on the following factors:
- BPP covers 150% – These represent the maximum loan over MSRP at the time of loan origination, not at time of loss (i.e. If a vehicles MSRP is $8000 at the time of sale then 150% GAP will cover a loan up to $12,000 – If a loan is written for more, GAP will use $12,000 as the basis for the loss claim calculation).
- Additions to the original loan amount (i.e. Revolving Loans) will not be considered
- Revolving Loans will be amortized over a 60 month period utilizing the original loan amount, when calculating a loss claim.